Today is the start of week 3.. and i'm simply amazed!
Weigh in today: 157.4!!!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!! that brings me to: -6.4lbs
I'm ecstatic!! Once again, I've never been this weight! EVER!
I'm so glad to hear the response I've gotten from you ladies =] I'd loveeeeeeee to hear your progress. I was actually thinking that on like... Wednesday nights maybe around 10pm we can blogtv it up? So we can all support each other or what not and talk about whatever else! Relationships, makeup, ahahahaha whatever! What do you guys think? Or maybe not even blogtv, maybe just an AIM chat room? It's really hard for me to connect with everyone through my blog or facebook or myspace or whatever. I'd love to be able to talk to you guys in real time!
ANYWAY! Here are some KEY TIPS that i think are really important personally when you're dieting. (my own beliefs)
- DON'T STARVE YOURSELF. - If you're feeling hunger pains, it's a direct sign from your body saying that it's starving and that it's going to take action by storing what you feed it directly into your fat storage. NO GOOD. Your body knows what its doing, be ahead of the game and smarter than your body. Just don't starve yourself point blank.
- If you're hungry at night, HUNGRY, not craving munchies but you're hungry, eat! I've been researching alot about the whole eating past a certain time thing and pretty much it's BS. What they're trying to say is... they don't recommend eating at night because we tend to bring out all the bad stuff while watching tv and lalala which is totally true. They said no matter what time you eat, you're burning the same amount of calories at the same ratio.
My recommendation: Eat a light snack, like an apple or some light popcorn. But only enough so that you're not hungry. NOT FULL, just not hungry. ( I do it all the time and based on my body I've never had a problem with it. I use to go to In-N-Out burger at 1am after I worked out because I was hungry as hell. I ate a hamburger protein style (lettuce wrap) with mustard, extra lettuce, extra tomatoes, extra onions annnnnd grilled onions - and no they don't put any oil in their onions). It's only like... 165 calories or something because their patties are 1/8 of a lbs.
- SLEEP! This i've learned the hard way. There is no way in heck you're going to lose weight without getting the proper sleep. Last week my weight was fluctuating like mad cow and I know my body well enough to know that it wasn't just water weight. It was just... exhausted. I was getting 4-5 hours a sleep and doing intense workouts.. The last 5 days I've been getting between 7-8 hours of sleep and I'm telling you, it makes a WORLD of a difference.
- DON'T CUT OUT CARBS AND SOME OILS, If you cut out allllllllll your carbs and all your oils, you're just going to crave them more. Balance your diet. Eat bread, eat rice, eat some oil just eat it in proportion and try to go as natural as you can! I eat whole wheat bread and half a cup of rice when I see it, olive oil goes on my salad (about 1/2 a tablespoon). That way you don't get the cravings!
- Vegetables & Fruits are your best friend. Our bodies are created to eat as natural as it can so naturally it processes these foods easily and makes you leaner. Just think common sense. Think the stone ages. They never put a ton of salt and pepper and mayo and blablablaa. They ate foods wholesomely. PLUS you can eat as much of this as you want! It just makes you digest better!
- Give yourself some cheat days. THIS IS OPTIONAL. On my own belief it works out great for me. Weekends are my days to relax both in working out and dieting. This way, my body won't be too stressed from eating soooooooo healthy soooooo fast. Definitely eat in proportion of course but I myself don't limit to what I can eat on the weekends. I mean yesterday I went to a BBQ and ate a burger and chips and ribs and cookies and all the other junk. LOL. Butttttt I stopped before I was KO'D. you know?
- Eat protein. Please please please PLEASE don't end up eating cereal three times a day because it's low in calories. That's the WORST possible diet you can do. THAT is not a diet, that's called MALNUTRITION! Eat a balanced diet! EAT THE PYRAMID! Make sure to eat some protein, we're meant to! It makes you leaner! Fish, Chicken, Turkey, Steak, whatever! Get some, somewhere!
=] HOpe this was helpful! Anyway, moving on here's some pictures from class and over the weekend!
my classmate burned his chin, went to the nurses office and they ended up bandaging his whole head! LOL poor taylor!
Thhisss is the way i eat my cream of broccoli Ahahahaha~!
Original cream of broccoli that i took to chef. GRADE: 100% =]How I eat my fish chowder!!!!!! YUMMMm tobasscccoo me baby!
Look at the dress i bought at Forever21!!!! $25!! Pretty huh?
Have a good day ladies =]